- 2 lbs ground meatloaf mixture (veal, beef and pork)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 small onions, minced
- 8 slices boiled ham
- 1⁄2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and ham.
- Flatten meat mixture on foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Place ham slices evenly on top of meat mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Holding one end of the foil, roll up meat like a jelly roll.
- Remove foil, slide meat roll to center of pan, pat seams closed.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and allow to sit in a warm spot for five minutes before slicing.