Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy to prepare meatloaf that is a little different, even my NON-eating meatloaf daughter WILL eat this one. Very easy to prepare, great leftover for sandwiches.
- 2 lbs ground meatloaf mixture (veal, beef and pork)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 small onions, minced
- 8 slices boiled ham
- 1⁄2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and ham.
- Flatten meat mixture on foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Place ham slices evenly on top of meat mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Holding one end of the foil, roll up meat like a jelly roll.
- Remove foil, slide meat roll to center of pan, pat seams closed.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, and allow to sit in a warm spot for five minutes before slicing.
This came out very moist and tasty. Everyone liked it.
this is my son Favorite; i have to do this at least twice at month....