1 hr 15 mins
This is SO easy & simply delicious! Perfect for guests, as it can be made ahead & placed into the refrigerator or freezer! I like to leave this in the oven on automatic time bake for my family on days when I'll be gone in the morning. Simple - and satisfying! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 8 slices bread into large baking dish, buttered side down.
- 2Place 1 slice ham& 1 slice Velveeta on each slice of bread.
- 3Place remaining bread on top.
- 4Mix eggs, milk, mustard& salt.
- 5Pour over bread mixture.
- 6Refrigerate several hours, or overnight.
- 7Before baking, place crushed corn flakes over all- and drizzle with melted butter.
- 8Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 9This also freezes well for a quick make-ahead breakfast!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Sandwich Omelette GREAT! Make-ahead
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 224.3 mg
- Sodium 951.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: