Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is SO easy & simply delicious! Perfect for guests, as it can be made ahead & placed into the refrigerator or freezer! I like to leave this in the oven on automatic time bake for my family on days when I'll be gone in the morning. Simple - and satisfying! Enjoy!
- 16 slices bread, buttered on 1 side
- 8 slices turkey ham (or regular ham)
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Place 8 slices bread into large baking dish, buttered side down.
- Place 1 slice ham& 1 slice Velveeta on each slice of bread.
- Place remaining bread on top.
- Mix eggs, milk, mustard& salt.
- Pour over bread mixture.
- Refrigerate several hours, or overnight.
- Before baking, place crushed corn flakes over all- and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- This also freezes well for a quick make-ahead breakfast!