Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love salads, they can be done up so many ways. They also, can be a side dish, or main dish, or snack. They are very versatile.We love this one at our house, usually for lunch.
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cooked ham, strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup swiss cheese, strips
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 dash red pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, toss well.
- Combine remaining ingredients; stir well. Serve dressing with salad.