Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crescent rolls filled with Ham and Cheese. Perfect for lunch or a fun after school snack. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2396
- 6 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 16 thin slices deli ham
- 4 string cheese sticks
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Spread the honey mustard dressing over the circle.
- Cut the circle into 8 equal pie shaped wedges.
- Cover each wedge with two ham slices.
- Cut each string cheese in half and place a half at the wide end of each dough wedge.
- Starting at the wide end, roll each wedge to the end of the dough and place each roll onto a sprayed baking sheet with the pointed end underneath.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.