1/1 Photo of Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Crescent rolls filled with Ham and Cheese. Perfect for lunch or a fun after school snack. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2396
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 16 thin slices deli ham
- 4 string cheese sticks
- 1Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- 2Spread the honey mustard dressing over the circle.
- 3Cut the circle into 8 equal pie shaped wedges.
- 4Cover each wedge with two ham slices.
- 5Cut each string cheese in half and place a half at the wide end of each dough wedge.
- 6Starting at the wide end, roll each wedge to the end of the dough and place each roll onto a sprayed baking sheet with the pointed end underneath.
- 7Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- 8Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 345.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing