Another great recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
Make and share this Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 113.39 g thinly sliced deli ham
- 113.39 g thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 113.39 g thinly sliced hard salami
- 118.29 ml roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
- 236.59 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas.
- Sprinkle tortillas with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tortillas with deli ham. provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake @ 425 for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.