- 3 ounces packages fat free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion top
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1 cup shredded lowfat swiss cheese
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced turkey ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese, mustard and chives in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Top each one with 1/4 cup of the swiss cheese.
- Layer the lettuce and turkey ham over the cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Roll each one up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll diagonally in half.