Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a great snack or lunch. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 29.58 ml olive oil, divided
- 4 (40 inch) flour tortillas
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 113.39 g deli ham, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g hard salami, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
- 236.59 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Brush 1 T olive oil on one side of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tortillas with ham, provolone, cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.