Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a great snack or lunch. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
Make and share this Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Brush 1 T olive oil on one side of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer tortillas with ham, provolone, cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired.