This makes a great snack or lunch. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 lb deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red pepper, drained and julienned
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- marinara sauce (optional)
- 1Brush 1 T olive oil on one side of tortillas.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 3Layer tortillas with ham, provolone, cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
- 4Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- 5Place seam side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 6Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.8
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 1742.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 38.1 g