Very simple snack which takes little effort and the kids can have for a afternoon snack. Versatile as any meat you like can be substituted(turkey/corned beef/chicken, ect.) so the combinations are endless, so use your imagination. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll sheet of pastry out onto a lightly floured board.
- 2Cut into nine 4 inches squares, repeating with remaining sheet of pastry.
- 3Spread each square with mustard, then top half of each square with a strip of cheese.
- 4Place a strip of meat over each piece of cheese.
- 5Fold the pastry squares in half along the long edge of the meat/cheese.
- 6Moisten the edge and press edges with a fork to seal.
- 7Place pastries, about 2 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Brush lightly with the beaten egg.
- 9Pierce the top of each pastry with a fork a couple of times.
- 10Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until puffed and golden brown, approximately 15-18 minutes.
- 11Serve hot and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 228.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g