This is the quick-n-easy version of chicken pizziola. I make it when we feel like eating pizza but want something simpler and faster:D!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium-sized skillet, heat the olive oil, and saute the chopped onion with the minced garlic until golden. Pour the pizza sauce into the skillet.
- 3Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and put the herbs desired to give it flavor (such as basil or cilantro).
- 4In a previously greased rectangular pan, place the chicken breasts and season them with salt and pepper (or as desired).
- 5Pour the pizza sauce over the chicken breasts then put a slice of ham (or turkey) over each chicken breast; now put the mozzarella on top.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and put into the oven until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. (About 30 minutes depending on the oven) Note: the cheese should become golden -- .
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Pizzaiola Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 750.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: