1/5 Photos of Ham-Cheese Pie
This great quiche recipe is from The Collector's Cookbook (tear-out) of Woman's Day magazine, April 1975 edition. It is a great way to use leftover ham, and makes an easy brunch dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 -10 inch) deep dish pie shells (unbaked)
- 1 1/4 cups minced cooked ham (packed into the measuring cup)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (packed into the measuring cup)
- 2 -4 tablespoons minced onions (or fresh dill)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine ham, cheese and onions or dill and place in pie shell.
- 3Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and cayenne until frothy and pour over ham mixture.
- 4Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, until set and golden brown.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 6Makes 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham-Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g