Recipe by May-Ba
This is a baked "sandwich" casserole which can be used as an appetizer or main dish. Nice for a luncheon dish.
- 1 package pepperidge farm puff pastry
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese or 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb boiled ham, sliced & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 -2 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maggi seasoning or 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw shells, roll them out& spread one in jelly roll pan (or 10" x 13").
- Layer: 1/2 ham, 1/2 cheese, parsley, 1/2 ham, 1/2 cheese.
- Mix& pour over layers, reserving 1 T of the mix.
- Roll next layer dough& brush reserved liquid on top.
- Pinch edges& pierce with knife.
- Bake@ 400 for 20 minutes or till lightly brown.