Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a delicious play on a ham & cheese on rye sandwich that would be served with potato chips.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 1⁄4 lb bavarian ham, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb smoked gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces honey mustard dressing, of choice
- In a large pan, brown potatoes over medium-high heat, approximately 5 minutes on each side. Place on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Place slice of ham and slice of cheese on one potato piece and top with honey mustard. Finish the bite with another fried potato slice.