Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so tasty, it tastes really good with extra cheese!:D I came about this recipe while doing a school assignment.
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml soymilk
- 1 slice ham
- 1⁄2 stalk spring onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- Wash and chop spring onion.
- Wash and slice the ham.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk and onion. Beat well.
- Heat a frying pan on medium and melt margarine.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion.
- When eggs are set but the top is still moist, sprinkle ¾ of the cheese over it.
- Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Slide omelette onto the plate and cut into portions.
A nice basic omelet. I did use a full green onion and some diced ham steak. The onion and ham was added to a small skillet and sauteed before adding the eggs. Made for *PAC Autumn 2008*