Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This omelette is easy to make when you are in a hurry. it does not need a lot of ingredients, but still tastes great, and is a great head start to the mornings!
- Wash and chop green onion.
- Wash and slice ham.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Heat skillet on medium and melt margarine.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion.
- When eggs are set but the top is still moist, sprinkle ¾ of the cheese over it.
- Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Slide omelette onto the plate and cut into portions.
WAY too much salt and pepper!! Yuck!
this recipe was awful. WAY too much salt and pepper. I feel like an idiot for even following this to a T for such a simple dish.
I did a full recipe which I had for lunch, I used a thin sliced double smoked ham so did not wash it, a sharp aged cheddar and green spring onion and thoroughly enjoyed the omelette with a slice of wholemeal/wholegrain toast for a wonderful and filling lunch, thank you Chef #283897, made for name that ingredient.