1/2 Photos of Ham & Cheese Omelette
Chef #283897's Note:
This omelette is easy to make when you are in a hurry. it does not need a lot of ingredients, but still tastes great, and is a great head start to the mornings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop green onion.
- 2Wash and slice ham.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Beat well.
- 4Heat skillet on medium and melt margarine.
- 5Pour egg mixture into skillet. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion.
- 6When eggs are set but the top is still moist, sprinkle ¾ of the cheese over it.
- 7Fold one edge of the omelette over the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- 8Slide omelette onto the plate and cut into portions.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 201.9 mg
- Sodium 1342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: