This recipe came from a Stonyfield Farm Yogurt cookbook. The yogurt makes 'em moist, the ham and cheese makes 'em awesome. I've made these twice in the last week, my husband likes them so much. Prep time does not include time needed to cook ham if you use the country ham such as I did.
- Heat the oven to 400°F In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, cooled butter and eggs.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the ham, cheese and basil.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, remembering to check after the first 15 minutes are up.