Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves this recipe. It is a great complement to cook-outs. You can use any type of meat. I usually use whatever is in the house, but the Spam gives it good flavor. I use the light Spam just to cut down on calories and salt. Also, the shell pasta works great as well. I usually use whatever pasta I have.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked as directed and cooled
- 1 (12 ounce) container Spam, cut into chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- 6 eggs, boiled peeled and chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- Add everything into bowl.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.