Recipe by Seasoned Cook
EASY, DELICIOUS! Good casserole with no fuss and quick to prepare! I use leftover ham most of the time. The flavors blend for a wholesome and tasty dinner.
Top Review by Shabby Sign Shoppe
This waas a most excellent way to use up the last of our ham. I subbed cream of celery as well and had to use a bit of onion powder in lieu of the onions for my picky family. Will def make again next time we have ham.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups macaroni noodles, cooked
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a layered effect, place onion, noodles, ham and cheese in a large 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Repeat for second layer using onion, noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl mix milk, sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Pour over top of ham mixture.
- Sprinkle top with parsley.
- Bake in a 360 degree oven for 45 minutes.