Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice appetizer when company is coming. One log can be frozen for later, or both logs can be put out at the same event. It also makes for a nice afternoon snack. Serve with crackers (your favorite kind).
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, 1 cup)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 cup pitted chopped ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- cracker, your favorite specialty kind
- Have the cheddar cheese at room temperature, then beat together with the cream cheese in a small bowl until blended.
- Beat in the ham, then stir in the olives and chill.
- Shape into two 8 inch long logs.
- Roll the logs in the pecans and serve with crackers.