Recipe by Haversac
This quick and easy dish always hits the spot and freezes well too! You can also modify it for variety!
- 1 lb loaf frozen bread dough (I like Rhodes)
- 1⁄2 lb ham, cubed
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- cornmeal, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the bread dough & let rise.
- Stretch dough into a long rectangle (as long as a cookie sheet, about 1/2 as wide.).
- Fill with ham & cheese (or chicken & black beans, or whatever sounds good!).
- Close, pinching dough to secure the seam.
- Sprinkle cornmeal generously along the bottom side.
- Freeze in plastic wrap or bake at 325° until golden (about 25 minutes.)
- Slice and enjoy!