Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄2-1 lb sliced virginia baked ham
- 1 (9 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk (soup can)
- 1 (7 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- Spray casserole dish non stick spray.
- mix the eggs and parmesian cheese and set aside.
- mix the soup, milk, rotel, cheddar cheese, mustard with a whisk on low heat until well melted.
- spread 1 cup of melted cheese sauce in the bottom of baking dish.
- top with 3-4 no boil lasagne noodles.
- brush top of noodles with the parmesian chesse and egg mix.
- top with thin sliced deli ham.
- top with melted chesse sauce.
- repeat steps 3 times.
- for last layes top with montzerella cheese.
- cover tightly with foil.
- bake covered for 50 minutes or until sauce bubbles and noodles are tender.
- uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.