Recipe by thefemmie
I was hungry and didn't have much in the fridge, so I just tossed some stuff together and it ended up like a moon's over my hammy with a twist.
Top Review by French Tart
A really lovely recipe for a grab-it-quick lunch today! I used Boursin cheese and Paris ham - had no sourdough bread, so I used 4 small slices of brioche bread, which went perfectly with all the ingredients. I love recipes like this, and I ALWAYS love scrambled eggs, no matter what the time of day! Made for Eggs, Cheese and Dairy - NOT just for Breakfast in the Cooking Photos forum - merci Femmie! FT:-)
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 eggs
- 4 ham slices (1/4 inch slices)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- Add cheese to eggs.
- scramble egg and cheese mix in a well buttered skillet on medium heat.
- Toast bread to desired firmness.
- Spread cream cheese over toasted bread slices liberally.
- Put 2 pieces of ham/turkey on each slice of cream cheesed bread.
- Place scrambled cheesy eggs all on one half.
- Put sandwich together. Easier to eat if you cut it in half.