Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and tasty way to use up any leftover ham. Great for Football Sundays!
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, cubed small
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients, and mix well.
- Transfer to an 8" glass pie dish (coated lightly with vegetable oil spray), or about 3 individual ramekins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or till bubbly at the edges, and heated well throughout.
- Serve with your choice of crackers, breadsticks, etc.
Mom makes me get recipes for her. Her came up a few minutes ago: "I need six copies, everyone wants the recipe". Must be great stuff!
Made this for a church get together last night and it went over really well. Was easy to prepare and I really liked the mix of flavors.