- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, cubed small
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, and mix well.
- Transfer to an 8" glass pie dish (coated lightly with vegetable oil spray), or about 3 individual ramekins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or till bubbly at the edges, and heated well throughout.
- Serve with your choice of crackers, breadsticks, etc.