Recipe by kris in ks
I'm not sure where I got this recipe but I've been cooking it for years! It's one of our favorite snacks and I make it all the time for footballs games, get togethers, etc.
Top Review by Rose Forget
My boys love these things.They make their own, changing the condiments to what their in the mood for. I also put seeds (Flax, sesame,etc.) in with whatever cheese they sprinkle on top for a little extra nutrition.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 slices deli ham, cut in half (8 pieces total)
- 4 slices cheese, cut in half (I use swiss cheese)
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 piece of ham and 1 piece of cheese on a triangle and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Place roll-ups on a cookie sheet.
- Top roll-ups with honey mustard and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake to 15-20 minutes.