Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe but I've been cooking it for years! It's one of our favorite snacks and I make it all the time for footballs games, get togethers, etc.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 slices deli ham, cut in half (8 pieces total)
- 4 slices cheese, cut in half (I use swiss cheese)
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 1 piece of ham and 1 piece of cheese on a triangle and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Place roll-ups on a cookie sheet.
- Top roll-ups with honey mustard and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake to 15-20 minutes.
My boys love these things.They make their own, changing the condiments to what their in the mood for. I also put seeds (Flax, sesame,etc.) in with whatever cheese they sprinkle on top for a little extra nutrition.
These made a nice change, and a tasty Sunday breakfast for us. Baking time was a bit shorter in my oven, after 12 minutes I took them out of the oven. Thanks!
I made this for the kids last night. They thought it was pretty good. You can also make a version of this using two rolls of crescents and form them into one big filled wreath. (you arange the wedges into a circle on a cookie sheet so they look like a sunflower, arrange the insides in a ring around the inside edge and roll the points into the center, forming a wreath.)