Recipe by Lainey39
When you are tired of the same old lunch, try this. The coleslaw comes together easily because you can use coleslaw mix.
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix (about 4 cups)
Rest of sandwich
- 1 loaf Italian bread (about 1 pound)
- 6 ounces black forest ham, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, well-drained and cut in strips
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- For coleslaw, whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and pepper in medium bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat well.
- Split Italian bread horizontally.
- Arrange ham and cheese on bottom half, then peppers and onion.
- Cover with coleslaw and bread top.
- Cut loaf in four portions to serve.