Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This casserole is a great choice for a potluck or for a one-dish meal at home.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Press into 13 x 9 2 inch casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes in center of casserole are tender.
Fantastic! I used up my left-over ham from Christmas and made this as an OAMC meal and it froze very well. My family loved it! Thanks for a great recipe.
This is really good! Similar to a potao casserole I make only with ham added in WHICH WE LOVE! I added some more cheese to the top during the last couple of minutes of baking. This will definately be made with the leftover Christmas ham!! Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
Great casserole! I halved the recipe and added some onion and garlic powder. This is on my list to make with my FACS classes as their breakfast dish. Thanks for sharing, Randy! **Made for Spring PAC 2009**