2 hrs 25 mins
Florence in Eastern coast's Note:
This sounds weird but it's actually very good!!! (cooking time includes cooling) The system did not recognize the cheese so I just put down mozzarella, but I use scomaze (an Italian mozzarella)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 large eggs (beat well)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup italian mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups swiss cheese or 2 cups muenster cheese
- 1/2 lb lean ham, & sliced into 1/2 inch squares (sauteed lightly)
- 1Beat eggs well.
- 2Then add milk, flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Grate the cheese with a large holed grater and then fold into the above egg mixture. (Preheat oven to 350°F).
- 4Sauteed ham and fold this into the above mixture, mixing by hand.
- 5Spoon (mixture will be thick) into floured and well-greased bundt pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes, the top will brown.
- 7Shut the oven off until cool (approximately 1 hour) with the oven door open to the first notch.
- 8Remove from bundt pan; let cool; refrigerate until serving. Reheat in microwave or oven until warm.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 371.1 mg
- Sodium 1750.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 48.4 g