Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This sounds weird but it's actually very good!!! (cooking time includes cooling) The system did not recognize the cheese so I just put down mozzarella, but I use scomaze (an Italian mozzarella)
- 7 large eggs (beat well)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup italian mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups swiss cheese or 2 cups muenster cheese
- 1⁄2 lb lean ham, & sliced into 1/2 inch squares (sauteed lightly)
- Beat eggs well.
- Then add milk, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Grate the cheese with a large holed grater and then fold into the above egg mixture. (Preheat oven to 350°F).
- Sauteed ham and fold this into the above mixture, mixing by hand.
- Spoon (mixture will be thick) into floured and well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes, the top will brown.
- Shut the oven off until cool (approximately 1 hour) with the oven door open to the first notch.
- Remove from bundt pan; let cool; refrigerate until serving. Reheat in microwave or oven until warm.