- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350~.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Spoon ham mixture evenly in center of each rectangle.
- Bring corners to the center over filling, twist to close, pinching dough together to seal.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.