Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) canflaked ham
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped parsley
- Beat or mash cheese and ham together until blended.
- Add chives, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce.
- Shape into a ball, chilling first if necessary.
- If too soft, shape into mound on plate.
- Roll in parsley.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Makes 21/2 cups.
- Ham Roll Canapes: Form into a roll.
- Make roll smaller in diameter than ypur favorite round crackers.
- To serve, place thin slices on crackers, or use as a spread.