1/4 Photos of Ham & Cheese Baked Potatoes
katie in the UP's Note:
I made this up one evening...now we've had it several times for a quick dinner...just add a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Half the potatoes and take pulp out leaving 4 shells.
- 2Mash potatoes with milk and pepper. Add all but a hand full of the cheese, ham and onions.
- 3Fill potato shells sprinkle remainder of cheese on top and broil until brown and bubbly. Approx 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4**before leaving for work in the mornings I toss a couple of large baking potatoes in the crock pot, dry. On high -- they are always perfect for this recipe when we get home at night!
- 5Add green salad -- and it's a week night 'quick' meal!
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 674.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g