Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was another pizza recipe we came up with to use up some ingredients in the fridge!
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl, and scatter a little over the sauce.
- Scatter the ham and onion over the pizza, then arrange the tomato.
- Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.
Great Pizza! I did leave off the onions but added onion powder to the pizza sauce. Made for ZWT 7
Great combination! We really enjoyed the ham, tomato, and onion. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7