- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl, and scatter a little over the sauce.
- Scatter the ham and onion over the pizza, then arrange the tomato.
- Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.