Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delish as a main meal served with salad.... ww (aus) 3 points a serve
- 6 slices grain bread, cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 200 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g rocket, chopped
- 100 g light ham, chopped
- 100 g extra light cheese, shredded
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Coat a 24cm square slab cake pan with spray oil. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine the bread and milk and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray and cook the onion, garlic and mushrooms until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Combine the cooked vegetables with the rocket, ham, cheese, tomatoes and bread mixture. Spoon into the prepared pan.
- Combine the eggs and egg whites and pour over the bread mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked.