Ham, Cheese and Rocket Pudding
- Coat a 24cm square slab cake pan with spray oil. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine the bread and milk and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray and cook the onion, garlic and mushrooms until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Combine the cooked vegetables with the rocket, ham, cheese, tomatoes and bread mixture. Spoon into the prepared pan.
- Combine the eggs and egg whites and pour over the bread mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked.