1/1 Photo of Ham Cheese and Pineapple Muffins
A light savory muffin that's good for lunch. I am looking forward to making these to take for lunch at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 210°C Lightly great 12 muffin tins.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- 3In another bowl lightly whisk together the eggs and milk. Stir in the ham, cheese and pineapple.
- 4Fold the egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Cheese and Pineapple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g