A light savory muffin that's good for lunch. I am looking forward to making these to take for lunch at work.
- Preheat oven to 210°C Lightly great 12 muffin tins.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl lightly whisk together the eggs and milk. Stir in the ham, cheese and pineapple.
- Fold the egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.