Recipe by Kitchen__Princess
A light savory muffin that's good for lunch. I am looking forward to making these to take for lunch at work.
Top Review by Oliver's mommy
I made this to put in my lunch box and my 6 year old son's lunchbox. We froze them and then put them (still frozen) in our lunches in the morning. The only change I made to the recipe was using whole grain spelt flour. We loved them and will make them again. Thank you for posting!!!
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 100 g ham, chopped
- 200 g grated tasty cheese (or cheddar)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, well drained and roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 210°C Lightly great 12 muffin tins.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl lightly whisk together the eggs and milk. Stir in the ham, cheese and pineapple.
- Fold the egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.