Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is from a great, long-gone magazine called Good Food. It is very filling and great if you are on a low-calorie diet.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ounce ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- Combine oil, ham, and onion in microwave-safe dish and microwave on high 1 minute.
- Sprinkle cheese over hot split baked potato and microwave 30 seconds.
- Spoon ham mixture over cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
This was absolutely delicious on a baked potato. Very quick and easy to do. Thanks!