1/4 Photos of Ham, Cheese and Mayo Sandwich
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I know this is so simple, but I just had to post it because my memory is very slack so I forget sometimes so need reminding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayonnaise evenly on two pieces of the bread.
- 2Place a piece of cheese on the bread.
- 3Place a slice of ham on top of the cheese.
- 4Place the other slice of bread on top.
- 5Cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Cheese and Mayo Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.9
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 1801.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: