Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I will be trying this soon and wanted to have the recipe saved in a safe spot. Let me know if you add or take anything out of this recipe. Enjoy!!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread the meatloaf mixture onto a piece of aluminum foil. Spread into a 16x10 inch rectangle.
- Drain the thawed broccoli well and spread onto top of meatloaf mixture.
- Spread the thin ham on top of the broccoli.
- Arrange the cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll the meatloaf (jelly roll style) using the foil to help. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Place in baking dish. Bake at 350 for 90 minutes.
This was excellent! I changed a few things, just because I didn't have all the ingredients. I used fresh broccoli, no ham and marble cheese! Still was awesome!
This is the only way I make my meatloaf now. I used mozzarella cheese. It is and excellent recipe!