Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Big Book of Appetizers
Make and share this Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Butter Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- With a rolling pin, flatten each piece of bread.
- Spread one side of each piece with a teaspoon of butter.
- On the other side spread a teaspoon of apple butter, the top with a slice of ham and a slice of cheddar.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, with the buttered side out, and secure each roll with toothpicks.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on racks for 5 minutes.
- Slice each roll crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Make ahead: the uncooked rolls can be made 1 day ahead and kept, covered, in the refrigerator; bake and serve as directed.