Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
After I made a 15 lb. ham for two people, I knew I'd have to be creative with those leftovers. Rummaging through my cubboards is how I cam up with this. Note: measurements are not exact. Just a rough estimate. I ended up making too much the first time around and had split between two casserole dishes.
- 3 cups leftover ham
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups onions
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (7 ounce) canned mushrooms
- 10 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cut ham into strips.
- Dice green peppers and onions.
- Mix all ingrediants, except for noodles & cheese.
- (its ok if the califlower breaks up a bit).
- Gently fold in noodles, be sure to get them all covered.
- Sprinkle parmasian cheese over the top.
- Bake until bubbly & heated through (about 30 minutes @ 400 degrees).
- Note: this will taste even better the next day!