Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious way to use up that leftover ham.
Make and share this Ham Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Make a white sauce of butter, flour, milk and salt.
- Melt butter; add Italian seasoning and croutons and brown; reserve a few croutons for topping.
- In baking dish that has sprayed with cooking spray, alternate layers of ham, eggs, mushrooms and croutons.
- Pour white sauce over layers and top with reserved croutons.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
I made this yesterday and scrambled the eggs as recommended by others. Fantastic! What a tasty, hearty and easy recipe for a cold winter day! Thanks for sharing it with us.
I really liked the sauce, and the crouton crust, but I think it would have been better with scrambled eggs. I might make again with a few changes. It was nice to try! Thanks so much!
Very good! I wasn't quite sure about it before I put it in the oven because of its look, but it was wonderful. My Husband wants to try it for breakfast over toast and I think we will!!