- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a white sauce of butter, flour, milk and salt.
- Melt butter; add Italian seasoning and croutons and brown; reserve a few croutons for topping.
- In baking dish that has sprayed with cooking spray, alternate layers of ham, eggs, mushrooms and croutons.
- Pour white sauce over layers and top with reserved croutons.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.