Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Split English muffins make a great crust for 'mini' pizzas. These yummy pizzas taste especially good with a crisp salad on the side. Adapted from the Mediterrasian website.
- 1⁄2 minced garlic clove
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 English muffins, split in half
- 2 ham slices, chopped into small pieces
- 1⁄3 red capsicum, diced
- 1⁄3 green capsicum, diced
- 8 pitted ripe olives, thinly sliced
- 75 g lowfat mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 230°C
- Mix together the garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, and olive oil. Spread a thin layer evenly over each muffin half.
- Arrange the ham, capsicum and olives evenly over each muffin half. Place the grated cheese evenly on top.
- Place the pizzas on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.