1/1 Photo of Ham Calzones
Not your usual red tomato sauce calzone. This recipe came from my mother who had clipped it out of a magazine eons ago. This has been a family favorite since I can remember! With simple alterations to recipe, I'm sure you can add any of your favorite ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Stir ricotta cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese, and pepper until well blended.
- 3Take each loaf of bread and either tear or cut into five pieces.
- 4Flatten each piece of bread into a 5" circle.
- 5(This part is tricky and with practice, it gets easier. I usually just use my hands to stretch the dough into a circle).
- 6Place about a 1/4-1/2 C filling in center of bread and fold to one side.
- 7Seal edges together by squeezing.
- 8Place calzones on cookie sheets and brush with vegetable oil.
- 9Cook for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (1111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 504.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough