Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Cooking Light website. I'd do this the cheap way and use crescent rolls for everyday cooking. OAMC?
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (4 ounce) containerwhipped cream cheese with chives, spread
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- Heat the oven to 400°F Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese on the rectangle to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Top with the broccoli and ham.
- Starting at one long side, roll up like a jelly roll, only to the center. Roll up the opposite side to the center.
- Brush between the rolls with the egg mixture, then press the rolls together. Cut into 32 (1/2-inch) slices.
- Place the slices cut-side down onto a baking sheet. Brush with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and let cool on wire racks for 10 minutes.