Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and Quick to make! Great when you are in a hurry ; )
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Set aside.
- Mix soup, broccoli and ham.
- Spread soup mixture down center of dough.
- Top with cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling and pinch and seal.
- Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
I put the ingredients into a homemade dough for calzones. The filling was good, even added 2 tbsp of sour cream. The family liked the flavor and it was great the next day for lunch. Thank you for inspiration and the easy filling.
I don't want to rate this because I changed it pretty significantly, but I wanted to thank you for posting to inspire me. We rolled out a thawed loaf of white bread dough, and added leftover spiral sliced honey ham from last Sunday's dinner, cooked fresh broccoli and shredded cheddar. We wound up skipping the cream soup because no one in the family really likes it. I baked for 15 minutes at 375, then reduced the heat to 325 for the last 10 minutes because it was browning too quickly. It came out perfect! Thank you again for the inspiration!
This is super quick and easy to make. Perfect for a busy week night. The flavors didn't quite work for me, but over all not a bad recipe.