Recipe by RecipeNut
Very easy and Quick to make! Great when you are in a hurry ; )
Top Review by drinkmore
I put the ingredients into a homemade dough for calzones. The filling was good, even added 2 tbsp of sour cream. The family liked the flavor and it was great the next day for lunch. Thank you for inspiration and the easy filling.
- 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Set aside.
- Mix soup, broccoli and ham.
- Spread soup mixture down center of dough.
- Top with cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough over filling and pinch and seal.
- Pinch short sides to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.