Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious way to use leftover ham, made with a great sauce.
- 2 pieces ham, 1/4-inch thick rectangular
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Top each piece of ham with a slice of cheese.
- Place 1/2 of the cooked broccoli on each piece.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter.
- Blend flour, salt, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire and onion.
- Combine egg, pineapple juice and blend into horseradish mixture.
- Stir in milk and cook over low heat, stirring until thick and bubbly.
- Spoon 2 Tbs of sauce over broccoli.
- Roll ham and cheese around broccoli. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in shallow baking dish. Cover and cook at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Reheat remaining sauce adding milk if neccessary.
- Spoon hot sauce over ham rolls and serve.