1/1 Photo of Ham Broccoli Rice and Cheese Casserole
This is really good and can be made ahead and popped into the oven half an hour before eating! You can also change the type of creamed soups used to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil (I use extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (I prefer extra-aged)
- 1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (use breadcrumbs if you don't have parm on hand)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook onions in oil over a medium-low heat until soft.
- 3In a large bowl mix the milk, soup, seasonings and cheddar cheese together until combined. Gently stir in the cooked rice, ham, broccoli, corn and onions.
- 4Dump broccoli mixture into a large casserole dish.
- 5In a small bowl combine the melted margarine with the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese using a fork until it becomes an even consistency.
- 6Spread breadcrumb mixture over the top of the casserole and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Broccoli Rice and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.3
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 1231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 33.2 g