Oh this is so yum!
Make and share this Ham-Broccoli Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup cooked broccoli (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese (grated) or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute' mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender.
- Sprinkle Swiss cheese in pie crust.
- Top with mushroom mixture, ham and broccoli.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk, flour, white pepper and nutmeg; pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.