1/6 Photos of Ham-Broccoli Quiche
Oh this is so yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 1 cup cooked broccoli (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese (grated) or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute' mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender.
- 3Sprinkle Swiss cheese in pie crust.
- 4Top with mushroom mixture, ham and broccoli.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk, flour, white pepper and nutmeg; pour into pie crust.
- 6Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham-Broccoli Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 802.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g