1/1 Photo of Ham & Broccoli Casserole
An easy supper dish that is great for using up leftover ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cut up broccoli (or you can use cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces American cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Cook broccoli until tender, drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 350F Grease 2 qt baking dish In a medium saucepan melt butter Stir in flour to make a roux.
- 3Whisk in milk Cook and stir until mixture thickens.
- 4Lower heat slightly.
- 5Stir in cheese and sour cream, until cheese is melted.
- 6Mix ham and cooked vegetables together and spread into baking dish Pour sauce over this Combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- 7Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- 8Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 394.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.6 g